Redborne School Sport Partnership
PLEASE NOTE: THE SITE IS STILL UNDER MAINTENANCE
Welcome to the Redborne School Sport Partnership.
It is our belief that sport and physical activity enriches the lives of young people. Our goal is to provide greater opportunities for pupils in lower, middle and upper schools and support staff to ensure high quality. This website has been constructed to;
- Inform you of what is happening within the Partnership network
- Share some good news stories and good practice with you
- Show you how the Partnership is working to provide all children and young people aged between 5-18yrs with increased access to participate in physical education and sport, competition and leadership opportunities.
What are the aims of the Partnership?
The Partnership has the following objectives:
- Increase participation in high quality physical education
- Increase participation in high quality out of school hours learning (OSHL)
- Increase participation in high quality informal physical activity
- Increase participation in high quality competition and performance
- Improve attitude, behaviour and attendance in PE, sport and whole school
- Increase attainment and achievement in and through PE, OSHL and sport
- Increase participation in community based sport and improved quality of community life
For several years the Partnership has served the schools of Central Bedfordshire to achieve the above. Now more than ever it is vital we give young people the chance to take part in a variety of activities at a young age which will no doubt encourage life long participation.
The Partnership is always looking for new investment. If you wish to discuss this or would like to get involved, or you would just like to know more the Partnership,please do not hesitate to contact us. Please click here to view the Partnership network of schools